The World Trade Organization – WTO’s new 2023 collection of youth internship Programmes are available and currently open for online applications. The World Trade Organization Secretariat presents three internship programs for post-graduate students to learn about the global trading system.
Internship Programmes Available:
1. WTO Internship Programme
Post-graduate students from all WTO members and nations or customs territories engaged in accession discussions are eligible for this one.
2. China’s LDCs and Accessions Programme
This opportunity is commonly known as the China WTO Accession Internship Programme. It is only open to Postgraduate students from the least developed countries an developing countries.
3. WTO Support Programme for Doctoral Studies
This is reserved for graduate students from developing and least developed nations.
See Also: Vodafone Ghana Internship Program 2023
General Eligibility For The Internship Programmes At WTO
- An intern must be at least 21 years old and at most 30 years old.
- The selection of interns is limited to individuals who are citizens of WTO Member states and Observer governments.
- It is required that interns possess a minimum of one year of postgraduate education (eg. Master’s degree) in areas, such as economics, law, political science, or international relations.
- You get to experience the thrill of a three to six-month internship
- WTO does not fund travel expenses to and from Geneva
- During internship period, interns are accountable for obtaining their own health insurance coverage
- Interns are not accorded the status of staff members. Nevertheless, they are expected to adhere to the same duties and obligations as regular staff members.
Suggested: 2023 UNESCO Youth Internship Programme
How To Send An Application
Application Deadline: 31st December, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED