The UNESCO Youth Internship Programme For the year 2023 is now open for interested persons. This programme would present students or fresh graduates with the opportunity to learn more about the organization, enhance their academic and practical knowledge and skills. The duration of this internship ranges from one month to six month.
Requirements For The Youth Internship Programme At UNESCO
- Students should be at least 20 years of age to apply
- Candidates should be enrolled in a graduate programme (Master’s degree, PhD, or equivalent, second university degree or higher).
- You must be a recent master’s or PhD graduate (12 months prior to the start of the internship.)
- You should have excellent command of either the English language or the French Language
- You must have great computer skills
- Candidates must also excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Recommended: Nesternship Program For 2023
- Visa: Successful applicants would be responsible for obtaining the necessary visa
- Travel expenses will be taken care of by applicants
- UNESCO will only provide limited insurance coverage up to USD 30,000 against risk of illness, disability, or death during the internship period.
- You are required to present a medical certificate
- Interns are entitled to 2.5 days of leave per month during their internship.
- This is not a paid internship
- ID/Certificate of Enrollment/Diploma (if you have just recently graduated).
- Motivation letter
How To Send Your Application
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED