You can now apply for the 2023 one year Youth Leaders (YoLe) Fellowship Program. Through this one-year program, Fellows can develop into creative and influential Leaders. By giving young people the chance to pursue professional and career prospects in the field of leadership at many levels and in numerous sectors, including the UN system, it enhances their capacity. Additionally, fellows receive access to top-tier mentoring and coaching from accomplished people working in many fields.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18 – 30
- You must be a graduate from a tertiary institution in Ghana
- You must be ready and willing to dedicate one year to this fellowship.
- You must be proactive and have great interpersonal skills
- You must be proficient in the English language because it is very essential for general conversation.
- Applications must be presented in English
- People with disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Additionally, persons working in youth-led organizations who desire to develop their leadership skills are encouraged to apply.
- Tou must be Passionate about leadership, SRHR, social entrepreneurship, agribusiness, innovation, and AI, and wanting to change their community: especially, exhibit interest and attention to development concerns by volunteer experience, employment experience, youth network or NGO connections, in areas of UNFPA’s mandate, passionate about contributing to Ghana’s Agenda 2030 objectives.
Documented Required For The Fellowship Program For Youth Leaders (YoLe) 2023
- An Application letter
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) / Resume
- Legal evidence of age (eg. Birth Certificate)
How To Send An Application
Closing Date: 30th April, 2023, 11:55 p.m.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED