The 2023 graduate training program at PwC Ghana is currently open for applications. The recruitment targets fresh graduates who are commitment to their job and are eager to take on responsibility.
- Excellent analytical, presentation and research skills
- Ability to take responsibility for personal growth
- A proactive approach to problem solving and delivering client solutions
See Also: Graduate Job Vacancy At Puma Energy
- Either have attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation
- Be dynamic, innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation
- Be honest, hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
You May Also Like:
- WTO Young Professionals Programme 2024
- Senior Programme Officer – Customs Enforcement
- Work Opportunity At Esoko
How To Submit An Application For 2023 Graduate Program At PwC Ghana‘s 2023 Graduate Program
Interested persons should click on any of the positions above to read more and proceed to apply.
Deadline for submission of application:21st April, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
They are the largest provider of professional services in Africa, with nearly 450 Partners and over 10,000 employees located in 32 offices.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED