PwC is undertaking a Tax Graduate Recruitment Program. This a 2023 permanent entry role located in Accra, Ghana.
PwC is looking for dynamic and high performance individuals ready for a career in an evolving practice. Upon joining the Tax team, individuals will be equipped with the relevant tax, digital, leadership and professional skills in order to develop into well rounded professionals.
At PwC, you’ll belong to an inclusive community where diversity drives everything we do together. We’re committed to building and maintaining a diverse workforce by working together as we realise the potential of our people, clients and society. We’re living this commitment through our diversity initiatives which promote cultural, generational, disability, and gender inclusion.
Read Also: Opportunity For SHS Graduates At FAO
- University degree from a recognised university
- Either have attained or are interested in attaining a professional designation
- Be dynamic, innovative and a self-motivator with a strong interest in taxation
- Be honest, hard-working and have the ability to maintain confidentiality
- Other factors to be considered include:
- Commitment to career and eagerness to take on responsibility and grow with our practice; and
- Passionate about solving problems
How To Submit An Application For The Graduate Recruitment Program (Tax)
Interested persons with the requisite qualities should:Click Here To Apply Online
Deadline for submission of application: 21st April, 2023.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED