The portal for the 2023 edition of AquayaLEARN Fellowship Program is now open and accepting applications. Aquaya is a non-profit research group that works to make sure that water and sanitation in developing countries are safe, equitable, and sustainable.
- Successful fellows will be based in Nairobi/Accra office
- Start date: 1st May 2023
- This is a three-month research fellowship
Check Also: 2023 Graduate Program At PwC Ghana
- Applicants should be an MSc or PhD students
- You should be enrolled in a Kenyan or Ghanaian university
- Candidates must be specializing in Public Health, Environmental Resources Management or Urban Planning
- You must have a passion for applying science and technology to solve fundamental development challenges
- You must be looking for an opportunity to collaborate with leading researchers who are dedicated to safe drinking water and better sanitation in Africa.
- Coverage of travel expenses (including a one-round trip to Nairobi/Accra and all research-related travel)
- A stipend for lodging and additional living expenses
How To Send An Application For The AquayaLEARN Fellowship Program For 2023
Please submit your resume and a thoughtful cover letter via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: 15th April, 2023.
Once your resume is received, an additional screening survey and activity will be added. This position will be open until filled. Please explain your interest in Aquaya’s mission and actions in your cover letter. Please also tell us what you hope to achieve at the end of the fellowship.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED