The company, M-KOPA is here with a new job offer. The Finance Manager will be responsible for accurately recording all financial records, ensuring compliance with company policies, and preparing monthly management accounts with detailed analysis.The role also involves providing insightful financial analysis to guide strategic decisions, ensuring compliance with financial and tax regulations, leading a team of financial and administrative assistants, and developing day-to-day financial operations within the company.Additionally, as the Finance Manager you will consult with the Group Finance on funding options and recommendations for cost-reducing solutions, participate in project analysis and ad-hoc requests, and validate plans.
- Accurate recording of all financial records and ensuring they are in line with company policies.
- Monthly general ledger reconciliation.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including detailed analysis of movements in key line items
- Provide insightful commercial information and financial analysis to guide strategic and operational decisions across the company
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial and tax regulations
- Lead a team of financial and administrative assistants and provide consistent feedback to improve performance
- Consult Group finance about funding options and recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Participate in project analysis, validation of plans, and ad-hoc requests
- Develop, document, and implement day-to-day financial operations within the company (payroll, invoicing, tax remittance, and other transactions)
Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Economics, or any related field required
- Master’s Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or related field preferred
- Five (5) years experience in a finance role, including managing a team of financial analysts or associates
- A proven track record of successfully leading the financial reporting for a business unit, company, or functional area
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making and problem-solving skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver on agreed timelines
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to coordinate across internal teams
- Highly motivated with a strong sense of ownership
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Wilmar Africa Fresh Job Recruitment
- AutoShack Ghana Job Recruitment
- Job Advertisement At Nibav Lifts Ghana
How To Submit An Application To M-KOPA For Its New Job Offer
M-KOPA is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse, broadly trained staff, prohibits forced or child labour, respects employee rights, and does not collect/charge any money as a pre-employment or post-employment requirement.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED