There is a new job opening at Mastercard Foundation for the position of Executive Director, Finance and Accounting. The successful candidate will be based in any of our offices in Africa (Ethiopia, Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Rwanda, Kenya, or Uganda).
Ways You Can Contribute:
- Provide financial leadership and strategic direction to the Chief Programs Office and the Chief Research and Impact Officer in support of achieving the overall strategic objectives of the foundation.
- Instilling the Foundation values across Finance and Accounting teams and building an engaged and inclusive team.
- Responsible for ensuring the Foundation’s resources are invested appropriately to maximize return on impact and ensuring that the invested funds are used as intended through maintaining a sound control environment.
- Ensure appropriate and consistent financial management and due diligence of the Foundation’s programs during the full-cycle management of partner contracts, i.e., Expression of Interest (EOI), partner election, program design, contracting, disbursement, implementation/monitoring, and program close out.
- Design systems and processes that enable analysis of financial information that would enable effective decision making by senior leadership and the Board of Directors.
- Provide budgets and forecasts relating to opex, disbursements and commitments relating to the programs operations and coordinate long term planning with the enterprise Financial Planning & Analysis team.
- Review monthly reporting and analysis including program expenses, partner disbursements, cash flow projections, and other ad hoc reports as needed.
- Ensure appropriate information, processes and policies are in place to safeguard the Foundation resources are invested in programs as well ensure there is sufficient funding & information in place to enable the delivery of the strategic objectives of the Foundation programs.
Check Also: Job Advert At Odotobri Rural Bank
Who You Are:
- University degree in accounting or a related field. MBA is an asset.
- Minimum 15 years in progressively senior financial roles within large and/or global organizations, with at least 10 years in a senior management capacity and experience in managing across multi-territories.
- Experience building capabilities and capacity of accounting and operations teams in high growth organizations including supporting expansion in multi-jurisdictional and multi-currency environments.
- Experience in presenting financial and operational information to the senior leadership team and the Board of Directors including committees of the Board.
- Ability to analyze, assess and evaluate a wide range of development proposals.
- Flexible, adaptable, agile, and able to execute a range of job duties with multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
- You have a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
Application Process For Mastercard Foundation’s Job
Deadline for Applications: September 7, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED