Location: Tema, Ghana
The Accounts Payables and Claims Specialist will ensure that the financial system runs smoothly by managing cash influx and collecting payment from clients and ensuring timely payments. We’re searching for a skilled financial specialist to join our accounts team to help process, track, and record payments in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner. The candidate will have both a day-to-day and ongoing impact on financial transactions, keeping the organisation on track, on time, and on good terms with our valued partners. The role will support the organization in optimizing financial transactions and systems by performing reconciliation of payments and customer accounts, communicate discrepancies to management team, identify slow-paying customers, strengthen and grow relationships with clients by communicating with customers regarding past-due accounts and streamline the accounts receivable process by identifying areas for performance improvement. The ideal candidate will exercise integrity and confidentiality in financial reporting and comply with national and local financial requirements.
Apply For: Waiter/Waitress Jobs abroad for Foreigners
- Process and record incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Follow-up with customers to facilitate on-time payment of invoices.
- Reconcile the Accounts Receivable ledger to ensure all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status and lead the monthly review of AR Aging balances.
- Maintain accurate customer records related to financial contacts, payment terms and credit limits.
- Deliver continuous improvement to manage processes more efficiently and effectively.
- Assist with ad-hoc accounting tasks as needed.
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables
- Ensure the accuracy of an organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
See Also: New Work Opportunity At Pula
Education and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/relevant qualification
- Proficiency in SAP
- FMCG industry experience is an added advantage
- Minimum 3 years in experience
- In depth knowledge of modern Credit Management Systems & Processes.
- Proficiency in MS-Office Applications, Excel and Accounting Software
- Strong mathematical skills
- Understanding of basic principles of finance, accounting, and bookkeeping
- Superb time management and detail orientation.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good business acumen for problem solving
- Financial risk management experience
- Competency with large ERP systems
- Confidence to deal with a range of stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize a demanding workload.
Suggested Post: Job Notice At Essence Medical Laboratory
How To Send An Application For Upfield Ghana’s Latest Job Notice
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED