A new work opportunity is available at a company named Pula. The service of a Field Coordinator is needed at the aforementioned institution. Under the direct supervision of the Field Associate Manager – Ghana, the Field Coordinator shall provide full support to the field team with all necessary project activities to ensure maximum efficiency on the ground. The ideal candidate learns quickly, is resourceful and has experience managing teams and running a field project.
In this role, you’ll:
- Participate in field agents recruitment; select, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees.
- Management of field agents
- Conducting field agents training.
- Assisting in client training/mobilization/workshops
- Management and support for crop cut exercises.
- Management support for yield index insurance payouts, if necessary.
- Data collection and data management: that is, refining the study design and survey instruments, overseeing and monitoring data collection exercises using the Business Intelligence dashboard and assisting with data quality queries.
- Coordination with client field staff and insurance auditors.
- Escalating issues experienced in the field.
- Help to go to the field to diagnose issues when required.
- Help set project budgets, record keeping for expenses and reconciliation against the budget for each project.
- Help with internal data audits when required
- Handling and resolving customer complaints from farmers and stakeholders as needed
- Assisting in product launches when required.
- Identify good performers, and transparently and honestly reports on non-performing staff
- Clear and consistent communication up and down the reporting lines.
- Any other duties as requested by management
See Also: More Vacancies Available At Airteltigo
What you will need to be successful:
- A BSc degree in Project Management, Agricultural Economics, Agribusiness or a degree in Business/ management related field.
- 2+ years of experience working with clients, project teams, farmers, field teams and agro dealers.
- Experience in data collection and data management.
- Skills to interact with clients, farmers, field teams and agro dealers.
- Ability to work independently in a multi-disciplinary, multi-institutional, and multicultural environment
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Intermediate Excel skills is an added advantage
- 17 Unlicensed Companies you don’t have to Invest In
- New Job Advertisement At WACAM
- Waiter/Waitress Jobs abroad for Foreigners
How To Submit An Application For Pula’s New Work Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED