There is a new job advertisement at West African Coastal and Marine Engineering Services (WACAM). The Marine engineering company is looking to employ a new Surveyor.
The Surveyor is responsible for measuring land depth and shape based on reference points. Surveyor is primarily responsible for estimating property boundaries for civil and construction projects to commence whiles ensuring strong supervision of field staff to meet deadlines.
- ·Delivery of on-site survey information, including topographical survey observations, survey control network observations and geospatial monitoring observations.
- Ensure setting out and quality assurance of the works is completed in accordance with the contract requirements in a timely manner.
- Management of Survey crew, including briefing and guidance.
- Purchasing and maintenance of survey instruments.
- Mentoring and training of Surveyor assistants, apprentices, and graduates.
- Implement current best practice to ensure that most efficient methods of survey are communicated out and used.
- Advise the Survey team of resources required so as not to impede the construction program.
- Implement strategies, standard methods & procedures (SM&Ps) and timetables that fulfil requirements
- Prepare relevant risk assessments with regards to survey works.
- Be responsible for the safety and wellbeing of themselves and their colleagues. Be familiar with and demonstrate commitment to the requirements of the Health & Safety and Environmental Policies.
- Produce reports.
- Reports on survey results and present findings to clients.
- Any other duty assigned by designated supervisor.
- Minimum BSc or BTech in an engineering discipline
- Member of professional organization
- Graduate Job Vacancy At GBfoods Africa
- Job Recruitment At Rising Academy Network
- 2022/2023 Baker Hughes Scholarship
- Seventh-Day Adventist Education Job Vacancy
How To Submit An Application To WACAM For Its New Job Advertisement
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED