There is an exciting Career Opportunity At Hubtel. A Lead Software Engineer (Backend) is needed for employment. You will work with other engineers, product managers and key stakeholders to define and implement software requirements.
- Lead architecture designs in product development meetings.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks from product requirements.
- Lead the team to implement solutions from architecture and product design.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Infrastructure Engineers and others to identify performance issues, fix and improve products.
- Write clean, testable and scalable code using C#.
- Revise, update, refactor and debug brownfield codebases.
- Serve as an expert on backend applications and provide technical guidance to mid-level engineers.
- Implement guidelines on organizing the codebase for maintainability.
Requirements and skills
- Strong leadership skills and proven experience as a Team Lead.
- Extensive background in backend software development using C# (version 7 or higher) and .NET (3.1 or higher) ecosystem.
- Proficiency in working with relational databases (e.g., PostgreSQL), NoSQL databases (e.g., Elasticsearch), and caching systems (e.g., Redis).
- Possesses an analytical mindset and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Capable of working independently and demonstrating self-motivation.
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to lead a team effectively.
- Proficient in understanding and refactoring complex .NET Core solution codebases to meet modern standards.
- Skilled at estimating accurate timelines for upgrading projects at the team level.
- Knowledgeable about advanced concepts such as Actor Model (specifically Akka.NET) and event streaming platforms.
- Familiarity with advanced data structures in Redis and actively seeks to improve data structure and algorithm usage.
- Experienced in applying scaling principles to production services when necessary.
- Comfortable using architecture design tools and familiar with advanced UML diagrams.
- Proactively identifies and solves problems before they impact users.
- Effectively communicates business and technical concepts to diverse audiences in a clear and understandable manner.
- Drives the team to implement recommended concepts for improved speed and quality.
- Familiarity with intermediate-advanced concepts of C# (Expression Trees, Reflection, threading, versioning, tooling, instrumentation, etc.).
- Must be self-driven enough to work with little to no supervision
- Must be able to successfully lead a team of up to 8 engineers
- Must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity supply in a quiet environment
- Must own a functional personal laptop capable of meeting the work demands.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Must be attentive to details
- BSc in Computer Science/Engineering or a related degree or higher
Compensation: GHS7000 – GHS8000
- Weekly allowance for lunch and internet data
- State-of-the-art working environment
- Access to office Gym and Games room
- Health Insurance including dental and eye care
How To Send Your Application To Hubtel For A Job Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED