There are great and exciting career opportunities at African Union. The organization is hiring fresh and innovative minds to the up the roles listed below.
- Ensure all interfaces are accessible, usable and secure, and align with the requirements of AU standards and policy.
- Develop testing routines and procedures, correct testing-identified problems, or recommend actions for their resolution.
- Create graphics for print and digital
- Providing technical support to live events, upload and update content on the website of the AfCFTA through the website run by the office, and social media accounts in Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, You Tube, etc
- Support and regularly monitor, evaluate, and report of online data
Coordinate with team members including
- Ensure the presence of AfCFTA activities Prepare timely updates, and regular progress reports
- Monitors bank charges and all banking activities in order to detect irregularities and fraud;
- Participates in statutory and special audits of African Union Commission;
- Ensures the timely reconciliation of Bank Accounts;
- Indicative basic salary of US$ 31,073.00 per annum plus other related entitlements e.g.
- Post adjustment (57% of basic salary)
- A housing allowance of US$ 21,832.68 (per annum)
- Education allowance (100% of tuition and other education-related expenses for every eligible dependent up to a maximum of US$ 10,000.00 per child per annum for internationally recruited staff
- A maximum of $3,300 per child per annum for locally recruited staff.
How To Submit An Application The Career Opportunities At African Union
Click on the position you like to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 30th June, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED