There is a New Paid Internship Opportunities At Hubtel. The company is looking forward to hiring a Legal Assistant, Contract Administrator(Intern).
The successful candidate will work for 6 weeks (with the possibility of an extension) as an intern.
His/Her primary place of work at Hubtel will be in Accra as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
- You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities, but with specialist legal subject skills in commercial law and regulatory matters pertaining to the financial technology sector (FinTech).
- You will need to have drafting skills and business sense to deal with multiple functional teams in a rapidly scaling business.
- You will be part of the ongoing Contract Management and Administrative processes.
- You will be researching on the FinTech and Telecommunications regulatory framework and developing a proper understanding of the main terms and conditions of the sector.
- Conducting research into areas of cybercrime, data protection, intellectual property, anti-money laundering and related business issues.
- The research will also be conducted on general business law issues, including but not limited to, corporate matters, safety, security, insurance, ethics and compliance.
- You will be organizing files and other materials in preparation for meetings and assist with gathering information materials, reports and other materials.
- You will be drafting and proofreading correspondence and legal documents, such as letters and reviewing contracts.
- Support and oversite over the organization of interdepartmental meetings where required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Background & Experience Required:
- Must have a tertiary certificate relevant to the role and be enrolled or completed the Ghana School of Law. LLB students may be considered based on their skill level and understanding of contract and substantive law.
- Knowledge of legislative institutions, company registries and Government agencies is a plus.
- Must have legal administration skills and be exceptionally good at putting together documents using such software as Microsoft/Google Word or Docs and Excel or Sheets
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity.
- Must own a functional personal laptop capable of meeting the demands of the work. You will be reimbursed monthly for the use of your own laptop.
- Get the chance to earn some allowance whiles building a skill
- State-of-the-art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Latest Job Advertisement At Glovo
- 2022 Apple Paid Internship for Students
- Things you must look out for in Job Postings that Many Candidates miss
How To Apply For The Paid Internship Opportunity At Hubtel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED