There are Internship Opportunity available At African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET). The African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET) has a vacancy for an intern to work in our Procurement Unit. Reporting to the Procurement Officer, the intern will primarily offer administrative backstop support to the Unit. The internship has an immediate start will be for an initial period of 3 months with the possibility of an extension for an additional 3 months.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Procurement, Business Administration, Quantity Surveying, Social Science, or related field
- Minimum 2 year’s experience in a procurement role
- Previous experience working with an international organisation would be an advantage.
- Appreciable knowledge and understanding of general procurement procedures and policies for goods and services
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate with experience in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint, etc.,) and basic internet communication tools
- Appreciable understanding of office record keeping and filing systems
- Good time management skills
- Teamwork and cooperation towards achieving goals of the project.
- 2022 Ongoing Internship Recruitment at Halliburton
- Exciting Job Opportunities At Marriott International Hotels
- Judicial Service of Ghana Job Opening 2022
- Electrofax Engineering Services Limited (GH) Job Recruitment
How To Apply For The Internship Opportunity At African Center for Economic Transformation (ACET)
Please send your application letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: Applications should be submitted no later than close of business on Tuesday, 31st May, 2022
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED