Hubtel is hiring a Transactions Settlement Officer to manage our transactions and settlement processes.
The Transactions Settlement Officer plays a critical role in ensuring that financial transactions are processed accurately and on time, and that all accounts are reconciled and balanced. This requires strong attention to detail, analytical skills, and a thorough understanding of the bank settlement system and Hubtel’s internal policies.
Your primary place of work will be at our offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position with Work-From-Home possibilities.
Recommended: Job Posting At Graphic Communications Group
- Reviewing and processing financial transactions to ensure accuracy, completeness, and compliance with internal policies.
- Monitoring payment processes to ensure that payments are made on time and in accordance with relevant internal policies.
- You will be maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation of all financial transactions, reconciliations, and payment processes.
- Communicating with various stakeholders, including clients, service providers, and internal departments, to ensure that transactions are processed accurately and on time.
- Identifying and reporting any potential issues or risks related to payment processes.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Check Also: Exciting Job Offers At Voltic Ghana
- Must be able to work from home with reliable internet connectivity and stable electricity.
- Must own a functional laptop capable of meeting the demands of work.
- Must be able to organize, interpret, structure and present data into useful information that provides context.
- State-of-the-art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
How To Submit An Application For Transactions Settlement Officer At Hubtel
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED