There is a vacancy for Facilities Support Officer At Hubtel. This is an exciting opportunity to join their General Management and associated departments in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
The Facilities Support Officer will be responsible for providing administrative support and assistance to the Facilities Management team in the efficient and effective operation of the company’s facilities, including buildings, grounds, and equipment.
Your primary place of work will be at the company’s offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position.
- Assist the Facilities Team in the day-to-day maintenance of the Offices
- Maintain accurate records of building maintenance and repair work and other facility-related information.
- Ensure that the organization’s facilities are well-maintained and in good working order.
- Handling and responding to requests from employees, in a timely and professional manner.
- Assist in the development and implementation of maintenance programs for buildings, equipment, and grounds.
- Assist with the procurement of services, supplies, and equipment necessary for the operation of the facilities.
- Maintain accurate records of facility maintenance activities and expenses.
- Assist in the coordination and oversight of the work of outside contractors, maintenance staff, and other service providers.
- Provide support in ensuring compliance with all local regulations related to building and safety codes, hazardous materials, and waste disposal.
- Respond to facility maintenance requests and coordinate with appropriate personnel to ensure a timely and efficient resolution.
- Provide administrative support to the Facilities Management team, including scheduling appointments, arranging meetings, and preparing reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Background & Experience Required:
- You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities
- A good standing in a relevant discipline e.g. Mechanical, Electrical, Facilities Management and/or relevant experience
- Microsoft Office 365 Literate – Excel, Outlook, Word, Teams etc
- Must have considerable experience of semi-skilled maintenance tasks
- Must have knowledge of Health and Safety Measures
- A good level of IT is a plus
- Must own a functional personal laptop capable of meeting the demands of the work. You will be reimbursed monthly for the use of your own laptop.
Also Check: Work Option At Sterling International School
- State-of-the-art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
How To Send An Application For Hubtel’s Job Opening For The Position: Facilities Support Officer
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED