Hubtel is looking to hire a Corporate Counsel (Legal Assistant, Contract and General Administrator). This an exciting opportunity to join their Legal and Corporate Affairs team to assist and support with organization of Legal and Corporate Affairs, General Management and associated departments in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your primary place of work will be at the company’s offices at Kokomlemle, Accra, Ghana, as an on-site position.
- Providing pro-active, professional, competent, creative legal advice and support on a wide range of legal activities.
- Advising on the FinTech and Telecommunications regulatory framework with a proper understanding of the main terms and conditions of the sector.
- Drafting and negotiating simple and complex contracts
- Advising on general business law issues and managing the legal issues of all areas of the company.
- To anticipate and manage the (legal) risks connected with or resulting from the business strategy and operations.
- To secure compliance of business operations with relevant laws and regulations.
- To proactively create and maintain awareness of business employees for (compliance with) relevant laws and regulations.
- Maintains calendar by entering meeting dates and updating requirements.
- Manage, organize, and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing systems.
- Assist with People Management, which includes assisting Managers and Functional Leads in sourcing candidates, Hiring, onboarding, off-boarding etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Background & Experience Required:
- You should be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with broad, generalist responsibilities, but with specialist legal subject skills in commercial law and regulatory matters pertaining to the financial technology sector (FinTech).
- Must have an LLB, a Practicing Certificate in Law and not less than 3 years of work as a practising lawyer.
- Must have legal administration skills and be exceptionally good at putting together documents using such software as Microsoft/Google Word or Docs and Excel or Sheets.
- Must own a functional personal laptop capable of meeting the demands of the work. You will be reimbursed monthly for the use of your own laptop.
- State-of-the-art working environment.
- Petty expense support to cover internet, phone calls, and other reasonable requirements.
- Access to the office gym and games room.
- Medical Insurance ( Including, Dental and Eye Care)
How To Forward An Application For Hubtel’s Slot For Corporate Counsel
If You wish to apply for this job, Click On This Button
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED