The 2023 Émile Boutmy Scholarship In France is currently open for applications. This scholarship is available to students who wish to pursue an undergraduate or master’s degree in France. The Émile Boutmy Scholarship is awarded to exceptional students whose profiles align with Sciences Po’s admissions priorities and course requirements.
To be eligible for this noble scholarship, applicants have the following criteria:
- You should be applying for this scholarship for the very first time.
- Candidates must be citizens of a non-EU country whose household does not file taxes in the EU.
- In addition, students who have already been accepted into either the Bachelor’s or the Master’s degree program can apply
You cannot reapply for the Émile Boutmy scholarship if you have been previously denied this award
- Swiss and Norwegian applicants are not eligible for this scholarship
- You are not allowed to apply have dual nationality, including EU citizenship
Quebec master’s candidates cannot apply (since they may take advantage of sliding scale fees same as European applicants). However, Quebec bachelor’s degree candidates qualify.
- Master’s level dual-degree candidates cannot apply. Only candidates seeking the following dual degrees are permitted to apply:
the combined Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism from Columbia University/Sciences Po
- the dual degree in Europe-Asia in Global Affairs, Sciences Po/Fudan University (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Sciences Po/Peking University dual degree (only applicants with Chinese nationality)
- Students seeking to pursue Ph.D. programmes (thesis) cannot apply
- You are not eligible if you are applying to pursue a 1 year Master’s programme
- Dual Bachelor degree candidates are not permitted to apply (unless as part of a specific agreement)
- Exchange students are not eligible for the scholarship
- Those who apply through France’s graduate admission process are not eligible
- a three-year undergraduate program with a three-year tuition grant of €13,190.
- a three-year undergraduate program with a three-year tuition grant of €8,800.
- a €6,000 annual tuition scholarship for the three years of the undergraduate program.
- a tuition grant for the three years of the undergraduate program in the amount of €3,600 per year.
Successful applicants will receive a fee for tuition for the two years of the Master’s degree program. It is worth €12,200 per year.
- Imperial College President’s Scholarships 2023/24
- 2023/2024 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
- Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 In UK
- University of Edinburgh Free Online Courses 2022/2023
How To Apply For The 2023 Émile Boutmy Scholarship In France
Application Closing Dates:
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (applicants from foreign secondary schools): 22nd February, 2023.
- Deadline for undergraduate programme (applicants from French secondary schools): 10th April, 2023.
- Deadline for master programme: 30th November, 2022.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED