Everydaynewsgh comes your way with a the Imperial College President’s Scholarships 2023/24. This scholarship designed for students from all over the world who which to pursue their PhD is currently open. The President’s scholarship is looking for academically apt and and talented individuals to study in the United Kingdom (UK) At the Imperial College University. This is a fully funded scholarship that allows students an outstanding opportunity to conduct their research and study under the guidance of distinguished supervisors. There are 50 scholarship places are available.
See Also: Ghana Scholarship Secretariat: Offer of Scholarships by the Government of Serbia
- Applicants applying for this scholarship must possess or be on track to obtain a first-class or comparable undergraduate or integrated master’s degree;
- Candidates holding a stand-alone Master’s degree must have earned a distinction or show proof that They are in the process of doing so.
Applicants may be new Imperial College University students, UK citizens or residents, or applicants from other nations. There are no nationality limits, although some departments might not be able to sponsor candidates from other countries.
The program only accepts fresh/new PhD applications. The President’s PhD Scholarship is not open to currently enrolled Imperial PhD students.
- You must have spoken with a supervisor in an academic division at Imperial College London who has agreed to oversee your research project before submitting your application.
- 50 academics distinguished individuals will enjoy this scholarship
- There is no limit on nationality
- The scholarship fully covers the tuition fees of successful applicants
- Scholarship recipients will receive a stipend of £22,900 (2023-24 rate) per annum to assist with living costs
- A consumables fund of £2,000 per annum for the first 3 years of study
- You will receive a £2,000 annual consumables fund for the first three years of study
- 2023/2024 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- Reach Oxford Scholarship 2023 In UK
- Fully Funded || Oxford University Scholarships for 2023
How To Apply For The Imperial College President’s Scholarships 2023/24
Closing Date: 4th November, 2022
Kindly not that the outcome of the application will be notified by 23 January 2023.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED