Applications For the 2023/2024 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships is now open. This scholarship is available for students from less privileged countries who wish to pursue a master’s degree in the UK. The purpose of these fully funded scholarships is to encourage academically gifted individuals from a variety of backgrounds to develop their potential as leaders and innovators.
- Applicants must be natives or refugees of one of these eligible regions: Bangladesh, Belize, Botswana, Cameroon, Dominica, Eswatini, Fiji, Ghana, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Namibia, Kenya, Kiribati, Lesotho, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mauritius, Montserrat, Mozambique, Nauru, Grenada, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Rwanda, Samoa, Sierra Leone, Solomon Islands, South Africa, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, The Gambia, Tonga, Tuvalu, Uganda, Vanuatu, Zambia
- You must be a permanent resident of one of the countries listed above.
- Applicants must be willing to and able to start their master’s programmes in the UK by September 2023
- Candidates should present all supporting documents in the required format
- Students who cannot afford their education in the United Kingdom may apply.
- Candidates must possess a first degree with a minimum of second upper class (2:1) honors or a second-class degree (2:2) in addition to a relevant postgraduate certification.
- You are need to provide evidence of your citizenship or status as a refugee to an eligible country (A copy of your valid passport or national ID card displaying a photograph, date of birth and country of citizenship)
- You must submit Transcripts of all higher education qualifications. (Send certified translation of you transcripts if it isn’t in English)
- If you are presently enrolled in a program, submit updated transcripts for courses currently being taken along with verified translations if your native language is not English.
- At least two references, on institutional letterhead or in an email with the sender’s details prominently displayed.
Successful applicants will enjoy the following benefits:
- Return air ticket
- Full tuition fees coverage
- Monthly stipend of £1,236 or £1,516
- Warm cloth allowance
- Thesis or dissertation cost coverage
- Study travel grants in and outside of the UK.
- Parents who are divorced, widowed, or living alone will receive £131 per month for the second and third children under 16, in addition to £529 per month for the first kid.
- Additional funding for a disabled individual is also provided.
- Ireland Government Scholarship 2023
- Australian Government Research Scholarships 2022
- Over 85,000 students are currently enrolled at IU. Here’s why IU is your best choice
How To Apply For The 2023/2024 Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships
Closing Date: 18 October 2022 at 16:00 GMT.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED