The Unfortunate news reaching Everydaynewsgh has it that, the Western North region is set to disassociate itself from TV3’s GMB over Afrah’s eviction.
The Ghana’s Most Beautiful candidates presented outstanding performances on Sunday, September 18, 2022. However, because it was eviction night, one of the participants had to leave.
Unfortunately, Afrah, the Western North Regional Representative, was evicted.
Her eviction sparked a ton of Twitter debates and discussions. Fans of Afrah on twitter even used a hashtag with the phrase “bring back Afrah” to show their support.
Recommended: 17 Unlicensed Companies you don’t have to Invest In
A few days following this controversy, the Sefwi Wiawso Traditional Council has posted a message on Facebook announcing that they would speak with the management of TV3 to disassociate themselves from ever taking part in the GMB competition and program related to TV3.
The Traditional Council took this action because they feels their representative had been cheated and unjustly evicted.
Even worse, they referred to Afrah’s eviction as “blackmail.”
According to the communiqué, Afrah placed fourth on the voting list , she won best performance twice and best costume once. They therefore inquired as to the grounds for her eviction.
Finally, the Tradition Council also congratulated Afrah for upholding the region’s pride and reassured her that she will always be their queen.
View The Communiqué Below:
- Staff of Ghana Commercial Bank Salaries Leaked Online
- Full list of unaccredited academic programmes run by KNUST
- Ghana Card won’t be used for 2024 elections – EC
- List of important things you cannot do without a Ghana Card
- How To Book a Flight in Ghana 2022/2023
- How to Book Ghana Card Appointment Online to Avoid Queues
- How To Correct Wrong Date Of Birth On Your WAEC Certificate
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED