Fire outbreak at Kronum in Ashanti Region.
In the Kronum-Cement-Mu suburb of the Afigya Kwabre South District in the Ashanti region, multiple homes have been destroyed by fire.
Around 2:00 p.m. on Saturday, the fire began and spread to at least six houses, damaging more than 50 units.
According to reports, one person, an 18-year-old high school student, has been trapped while attempting to use an extinguisher to put out the blaze in his father’s home.
Residents say the fire started at a plastic waste recycling factory.
Firefighters from throughout Greater Kumasi have been called in to help put out the fire in this area.
- Car set ablaze on University of Ghana campus as Students Clash
- One Mama from Cameroon has replied both Big Ivy and Mummy Dolarz
- 6 KNUST Students Remanded Over Rape Case
- Do not blame us for soaring food prices – Russia reiterates
- Aker Energy Internship Leading to Possible National Service Program
- 2021/2022 National Service (NSS) Year to Come to an End
- It took 182 years to finish the Notre-Dam Cathedral in Paris – Akuffo-Addo on National Cathedral
- All about COLA for Teachers in Ghana
- Scientists baffled as Earth spins faster than usual
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED