Standard Chartered Bank is conducting a massive job recruitment. They are looking to work with highly motivated and selfless individuals.
1. Financial Reporting Officer
- To provide support to the Head Financial and Regulatory Reporting by efficiently collating data on regulatory returns and ensuring completeness of data.
- To ensure the accuracy, and timeliness of local regulatory and group reporting.
- To liaise with business units and regulatory bodies on all matters pertaining to Regulatory Returns.
See Also: Panafrican Mining Limited Job Vacancy
2. Analyst, FCC Investigations
- Support Head of FCSO to analyse comprehensive impact of financial crime related regulatory matters on the relevant business area and its operations.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Keep track of and provide advice to relevant stakeholders on the interpretation and application of regulatory expectations, laws, best practices and policies related to FC.
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, that is error free, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the GFS in order to ensure smooth operations for the centre.
- Index and process all payment requests received from stakeholders. Urgent payments should be prioritized at all times.
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For The Massive Recruitment At Standard Chartered Bank
Apply by tapping on any of the links above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 8th/15th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED