Panafrican Mining Limited has a new Job Vacancy. The mining group is in search of a Large Shovel Technical Specialist. The role’s primary purpose is to provide specialist technical engineering support of large mining loaders ensuring product problem management and failure analysis whilst providing high level training to Panafrican Mining Services (Ghana) Ltd. mechanics on trouble shooting and problem solving to ensure technical development within the Service Department. In addition, the role will be responsible to work with the principle, Komatsu on warranty and continuous improvement projects.
- Department: Services
- Division: Reports to: Operations Manager
- Location: Tarkwa, Ghana
- Organisational Level: Superintendent
- Employment Status: Full Time
- Classification: Direct
Apply For: Big Opportunity At Newmont Mining Corporation
Key Result Areas:
- Ensures levels of service staff is adequately trained and are competent to meet the expectations of company’s clients.
- Product problem management
- Root cause failure analysis and reporting
- Application studies and continuous improvement projects
Demonstrates leadership through structured training programs that encourages and enhances the development of all staff.
- Achieve positive customer relationships through:
- proactively devising and implementing customer relationship management strategy and tactics
- maintaining a strong profile in the customer’s eyes on the project.
- responding in a timely manner to customer requests by either oral or written means as circumstances dictate and ensuring responses are accurate and honest attending to customer complaints in a timely manner, investigating the cause and assisting to resolve any issues before they become a dispute
- Keeping the customer informed of matters which are of concern to either him/her or to Panafrican Group.
- Qualified High Voltage Electrician or Millwright
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in similar position & in the mining sector working on Komatsu Hydraulic Shovels PC3000, PC4000, PC5500, PC7000 and PC8000, diesel and electric drive.
- Able to read and understand hydrological and electrical schematics.
- Ability to analyse / troubleshoot complicated hydraulic, mechanical and electrical technical problems and recommend solutions
- Be familiar with engine and powertrain design and function.
- Capable of managing stakeholders throughout technical issue resolutions in a professional and timely manner to minimise customer downtime
- Ability to work independently and also as a member of a team.
- Demonstrates strong administrative, organizational and technical writing skills.
- Track record in training and people development
- Excellent understanding of machine application & optimization
- Strong knowledge of Komatsu or other mining equipment products
- Excellent fault finding and troubleshooting skills
- Good interpersonal and oral and written communications
- Strong customer service-orientation and the ability to communicate effectively
Note: Transportation for official assignments and accommodation is provided at work station.
- Vacant Roles At Apex Shipping & Commercial Company
- Offers Of Employment At Upfield
- Important message on SHS Placement for 2023/24
How To Submit An Application For The Job Vacancy At Panafrican Mining Limited
Send your CV to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Closing Date: 15th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED