Betika Ghana Calls For Job Applications. They are hiring a Creative Lead. S/he will lead a team of thinkers and doers and should have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. He//She will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting the company and that of our valued clients. He/She should also be an experienced manager of people who inspires others.
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies.
- Analyse brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape.
- Responsible for Creative budget; they shall meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses.
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Work with the HR team to recruit identified roles; train, mentor and motivate the team to achieve desired productivity and recommend initiatives that promote staff engagement.
- Leading and managing creative team, including setting goals and objectives, providing support and guidance, and conducting performance evaluations /conduct performance reviews for the teams.
See: New Job Announcement At Nestlé
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field. A qualification in marketing or business is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Proven experience with concept development.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production.
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction.
- Job Available At Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Latest Job Notice At IWMI
- Full time Jobs At Vodafone Ghana
How To Submit Job Applications For The Calls At Betika Ghana
Submit Your online applications Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED