Betika Ghana Calls For Job Applications. They are hiring a Creative Lead. S/he will lead a team of thinkers and doers and should have a natural eye for design and a drive to inspire dynamic ideas that connect with all types of audiences. He//She will bring a mix of marketing expertise and business understanding to the position, promoting the company and that of our valued clients. He/She should also be an experienced manager of people who inspires others.
- Build, lead, and review work of the creative team in the production of all web, print, and digital marketing collateral.
- Spearhead and manage content strategy for both small-scale and large-scale projects, harnessing strategy, digital and brand design, compelling content, and technology.
- Collaborate with the marketing and sales departments in developing marketing plans, analyzing results, and identifying opportunities.
- Develop internal marketing campaigns that translate marketing objectives across business units into clear and motivating creative strategies.
- Analyse brand tracking, market trends, consumer need, and the competitive landscape.
- Responsible for Creative budget; they shall meet budget standards by forecasting and managing expenses.
- Supervise a cross-functional team of graphic designers, copywriters, social media experts, photographers/videographers, and project managers in the strategic development of messages and deliverables.
- Prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short- and long-term needs, establishing production schedules by collaborating with designers, copywriters, and production departments.
- Conduct brainstorming sessions with creative team, maintaining strategic and creative thinking to develop innovative and actionable creative initiatives in a fiscally responsible manner.
- Review and approve art and copy developed by the team, ensuring deliverables that effectively address marketing goals and challenges.
- Produce fresh, innovative work that translates complex ideas into compelling print materials and digital experiences for visually sophisticated audiences.
- Present, or oversee presentation of final concepts, and obtain approvals for deliverables.
- Work with the HR team to recruit identified roles; train, mentor and motivate the team to achieve desired productivity and recommend initiatives that promote staff engagement.
- Leading and managing creative team, including setting goals and objectives, providing support and guidance, and conducting performance evaluations /conduct performance reviews for the teams.
- Undergraduate degree in a relevant field. A qualification in marketing or business is an added advantage.
- At least 8 years of related experience with 5+ years of creative direction in agency or corporate setting.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and PowerPoint.
- Years of experience creating marketing/advertising campaigns from developing vision and the message platform to overseeing production on time and budget.
- Understanding and experience creating integrated content across all marketing channels from digital, social media, paid media, mobile, but also understand offline and print.
- Proven experience with concept development.
- Highly skilled with leading a team of creative talent.
- Strong creative vision with an understanding of business objectives.
- Prior experience with copywriting, design, or production.
- Prior project management experience, with a focus on creative direction.
- Job Available At Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Latest Job Notice At IWMI
- Full time Jobs At Vodafone Ghana
How To Submit Job Applications For The Calls At Betika Ghana
Submit Your online applications Here
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED