A job opportunity is available at Thermo Fisher Scientific. The company requires the services of a Senior/Principal Regulatory Affairs Specialist – CTA (Clinical Research Field).
In this role you will be a pivotal team member with ideally with regulatory experience. You will provide innovative solutions including global regulatory therapeutic area expertise and client interface to provide strategic regulatory intelligence, guidance and regulatory expertise for product development from preclinical through registration and product optimization. You will feel confident providing regulatory advice and carry out projects in the provision of regulatory affairs services whilst acting as liaison with internal and external clients in the provision and marketing of these services.
See Also: Employment Possibility At GIZ Ghana
You’ll work with the Regulatory Affairs management to perform the day to day operational aspects of the department such as: preparation and assembly of global regulatory submissions unassisted, interacting with sponsors, review and assess clinical trial regulatory documents, review and assess scientific literature. You will also act as primary point of contact for the sponsors of assigned projects.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred, or equivalent and relevant formal academic / vocational qualification
- Previous experience that provides the knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
- Knowledge of the global clinical trials landscape
- Proven project management experience, and experience performing effectively in a client facing role
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent command of the English language (written and oral) as well as local language where applicable
- Excellent attention to detail and quality as well as excellent editorial/proofreading skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team environment and act as a liaison with other departments
- Advanced computer skills including the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point; capable of learning new technologies
- Strong organizational, time management, and planning skills to create and follow timelines, conduct long-range planning, adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple projects
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Capable of working independently and exercising independent judgment to assess sponsor regulatory needs and work with project team members to producing compliant deliverables
- Excellent understanding of global/regional/national country requirements/regulatory affairs procedures for clinical trial authorization; expert knowledge of ICH and other global regulatory guidelines
- Excellent analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of budgeting and forecasting
- Offers Of Employment At Upfield
- Full time Jobs At Vodafone Ghana
- Whatsapp chat between First Atlantic Bank CFO and his side chick who sued him revealed
How To Submit An Applications For Thermo Fisher Scientific’s Available Job Openings
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED