There is a job vacancy for Employment Possibility At GIZ Ghana. The company is looking hiring an Administrative Specialist – Support Vaccine Manufacturing in Ghana.
The German Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation and Development has asked Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH to help Ghana make vaccines locally by helping to set up a fill and finish facility for vaccines in Ghana and by developing and implementing a long-term Ghanaian strategy for vaccine production and research and development.
Recommended: FHI 360 Job Recruitment For The Youth
Scope of Role:
The administrative specialist’s main job is to give the project administrative and technical support and work closely with the project leads to make sure the project goals are met. Forty percent of the time spent on the job will be spent on technical tasks.
- Sets up meetings, workshops, and training for the project. This includes setting up the logistics, making the agenda, documents, and presentations, and writing minutes and reports. Make travel arrangements (hotels, flights, etc.), including reimbursement documents for travel.
- Helps make sure that the right equipment, supplies, and materials are bought.
- Documents for contracts, services, and/or purchases are put together.
- Takes part in planning, running, and writing up meetings, workshops, and other events that are part of the project.
- Helps with the technical parts of the project in close collaboration with the technical advisors on the team. This includes things like writing the Terms of Reference, developing the project, and coordinating with partners.
- Together with the team’s communication expert, prepare communication materials like press releases and articles.
- Follows the rules about accounting, contracts, and purchases based on internal processes and rules (P&R) Does other jobs and tasks when asked to by management.
- BA/BSc in Business Administration, Social Science, or a similar field from a college or university. MA/MSc in International or Business Administration
- Affairs/Relations or a related field is a plus.
- At least five (5) years of work experience in the field.
- Very good working knowledge of ITC technologies (like related software, the phone, email, and the internet) and computer applications (like MS Office).
- Good at getting things done and writing.
- Knowledge of how to run an office and do administrative tasks
- Good communication, management, and people skills
- Both written and spoken English skills must be very good, and knowing German would be a plus.
- Ability to do more than one thing at once and work well under pressure. Getting things done in a way that gets results
- Willingness to learn new skills as needed for the tasks to be done; the right steps are agreed upon with management.
How To Submit An Application To GIZ Ghana For Its New Employment Possibility
Send a detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a one-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Code 2023/SVMG/01/27 if you are interested and qualified.
- If do not hear from GIZ, after two (2) weeks, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
- GIZ is an employer that is open to everyone and values diversity.
- All qualified persons, no matter their age, gender, race, or religion, are urged to apply.
Closing Date: February 9, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED