There is an amazing job vacancy At VisionSpring. They are hiring a Country Manager. This position is based in their Accra office and reports to the Africa Region Director, located in VisionSpring’s Nigeria office. The Country Manager is a member of VisionSpring’s Africa leadership team and will collaborate with colleagues in Kenya, Zambia, Uganda, Nigeria and the U.S. to achieve successful outcomes.
- You are passionate about building a purpose-first business that creates positive, lasting change in the lives of low-income consumers. You are energized by the constructive tension of growing sales and programs, and blending business and non-profit practices.
- You are resourceful and decisive in a fast-growing organization. You seek answers, create structure, and devise solutions when obstacles appear.
- You look for opportunities to develop team members’ competencies and strengths. You facilitate personal development and team learning. Former colleagues still call you for advice because you help them thrive.
- You are innately rigorous in all that you do, from strategy to process development. You monitor progress against goals and make data-driven decisions.
- You are an effective communicator. You motivate teams, partners, and clients around shared goals and what can be accomplished together. You solicit input and give and receive candid, respectful feedback.
Check Also: Latest Job Notice At IWMI
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience in public health, international development, fast-moving consumer goods, pharmacy/medical sales, or other relevant business.
- Prior responsibility for teams of at least 5 people and budgets of $500,000 or more.
- Experience in growth-stage, target driven operations for sales and/or program objectives.
- Business development or fundraising experience resulting in more than $100,000 in revenues.
- Experience managing network of partners and/or multi-stakeholder collaborations.
- Timely decision making, follow-through and a strong personal sense of accountability.
- Committed to respectful collaboration with colleagues from diverse backgrounds.
- Must meet the highest standards of ethics, with a demonstrated capacity for discretion and for handling sensitive information with care.
- Fluency in English, written and verbal.
- Preferred experience: (1) Project Management Professional (PMP) certification; (2) Consultative sales experience; (3) Graduate education in a relevant field; and/or (4) Familiarity with Salesforce, SAP or similar systems.
- Salary range is based on experience, education and location.
- We offer comprehensive benefits, including health insurance and generous vacation time.
- Career Opening At Chemonics
- Miro Forestry & Timber Products Career Opportunity
- New Employment Opening At GT Bank
How To Submit An Application For VisionSpring’s Amazing Job Vacancy
Click Here to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED