Apex Shipping & Commercial Company Limited – ASCO is looking to hire a Commercial Manager.
- To accelerate the acquisition of new businesses and clients with focus on promoting the company’s product and service offerings, boosting sales, sustainable financial growth and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The role encompasses growth in client and revenue base through progressing client business referrals and lead generation, prospecting for and networking with prospective customers/clients, creating awareness for available products/services, pitching sales, and managing prospects, while consulting throughout the sales process.
Recommended: Amazing Job Vacancy At VisionSpring
- Formulate and implement business development strategies and plans based on market opportunities assessment.
- understanding of market dynamics
- Develop and present proposals, customized for each client’s specific business needs, and engage client contacts progressively to translate proposals into ready to-sign contracts
- Develop and prioritize a target list of potential clients and conducts rigorous viability analysis of opportunities for drawing up periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterty, annual etc.) business origination plans, market engagement and sales promotion programmes
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying/analyzing trends, consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Implement customer-service standards
- Oversee all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the leadership team in the development of a strategic pricing framework
- Meet marketing and sales targets, financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Represent the company in trade fairs, conferences, and other public activities to build awareness and understanding of company’s full product suite and competitive differentiation
- Any other duty commensurate with the role as directed by the line Manager
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft office suite and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Well organized and self-directed team player
- Ability to work on own initiative without the need for daily supervision
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration (marketing option)
- Relevant professional qualification in marketing (CIM, etc)
- A minimum five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in commercial negotiations and management, sales and business development and/or commercial strategy
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in the Shipping / Logistics Industry
- Proven track record of securing strategic partners to expand long-term value proposition of the company
Other Recommended Posts:
How To Submit An Application For Commercial Manager (ASCO)
Please send cover letter and application to email@example.com
Closing Date: Applications are being accepted until February 10, 2023 or until the role is filled.
Kindly note that the expected date is immediately or within 1 month of offer acceptance.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED