Apex Shipping & Commercial Company Limited – ASCO is looking to hire a Commercial Manager.
- To accelerate the acquisition of new businesses and clients with focus on promoting the company’s product and service offerings, boosting sales, sustainable financial growth and forging strong relationships with clients.
- The role encompasses growth in client and revenue base through progressing client business referrals and lead generation, prospecting for and networking with prospective customers/clients, creating awareness for available products/services, pitching sales, and managing prospects, while consulting throughout the sales process.
Recommended: Amazing Job Vacancy At VisionSpring
- Formulate and implement business development strategies and plans based on market opportunities assessment.
- understanding of market dynamics
- Develop and present proposals, customized for each client’s specific business needs, and engage client contacts progressively to translate proposals into ready to-sign contracts
- Develop and prioritize a target list of potential clients and conducts rigorous viability analysis of opportunities for drawing up periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterty, annual etc.) business origination plans, market engagement and sales promotion programmes
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying/analyzing trends, consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses; forecasting projected business; establishing targeted market share.
- Implement customer-service standards
- Oversee all marketing activity and ensuring it fits with the marketing strategy.
- Collaborate with the leadership team in the development of a strategic pricing framework
- Meet marketing and sales targets, financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions
- Represent the company in trade fairs, conferences, and other public activities to build awareness and understanding of company’s full product suite and competitive differentiation
- Any other duty commensurate with the role as directed by the line Manager
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Excellent negotiation & persuasion skills
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft office suite and awareness of web-based marketing and social media
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
- Energetic, forward-thinking individual with high ethical standards and an appropriate professional image.
- Well organized and self-directed team player
- Ability to work on own initiative without the need for daily supervision
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing or business administration (marketing option)
- Relevant professional qualification in marketing (CIM, etc)
- A minimum five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in commercial negotiations and management, sales and business development and/or commercial strategy
- A minimum 5 years’ experience in the Shipping / Logistics Industry
- Proven track record of securing strategic partners to expand long-term value proposition of the company
Other Recommended Posts:
How To Submit An Application For Commercial Manager (ASCO)
Please send cover letter and application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: Applications are being accepted until February 10, 2023 or until the role is filled.
Kindly note that the expected date is immediately or within 1 month of offer acceptance.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED