New vacant roles are available at Apex Shipping & Commercial Company Limited (ASCO). The company is looking for enthusiastic and knowledgeable men and women to be part of this african success story.
- Support the CEO in preparing for board meetings by ensuring reports are prepared and distributed to Directors on time and any other activities required.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Conduct market research to inform strategic business decisions
- Build and nurture client relationships in order to continue winning new contracts
- Liaise with the heads of Business Units to agree their Capex/Opex budgets for integration into the annual budget of the company for approval
- Manage the budgeting process and monitors the implementation of the budget
- Ensure accurate recording of clients’ updates and periodic communication is sent to all clients.
- Keeping track of clearance to make sure we maintain clearing time of 3 working days after receipt of duty cheques and improve this KPI over time.
- Work Opportunity At African Underground Mining Services
- Miro Forestry & Timber Products Career Opportunity
- Massive Job Recruitment At Plan International
How To Submit An Application For Apex Shipping & Commercial Company’s Vacant Roles
Apply now by clicking on the positions provided above to read more and apply.
Application Closing Date: 10th February, 2023
Successful applicants will be expected to begin work immediately or within 1 month of offer acceptance.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED