An Executive Assistant is needed At Apex Shipping & Commercial Company Limited (ASCO).
- Reporting directly to the CEO, the Executive Assistant provides comprehensive executive support in a one-on-one working relationship.
- The role holder serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external stakeholders on all matters pertaining to the Office of the CEO. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the abilty to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- The role holder requires the abilty to anticipate needs, think critically, and offer solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentialty.
- Provide sophisticated calendar management for the CEO.
- Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgements and recommendations to ensure smooth day-lo-day engagements.
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the CEO’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations;
- Collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties: composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements.
- Support the CEO in preparing for board meetings by ensuring reports are prepared and distributed to Directors on time and any other activities required.
- Work closely with the CEO to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities, following up appropriately.
- Drive the digital marketing projects of the Company
- Support the CEO in executing brand building and projection campaigns of the company and Team.
- Provide “gatekeeper” and ‘gateway? role, providing a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and staff, demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust, and support with the Executive Team.
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handle matters expeditiously, proactively, and follow-through on projects to successful completion, adhering to deadlines.
- Any other duty commensurate with the role assigned by CEO
Recommended Post: New Job Opportunities At Promasidor
- Tech savvy with solid computer skills including Microsoft office suite Digital marketing skills
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proactive, results oriented
Strong sales & marketing skills
- Strong presentation & negotiation skills
- Sound project management skills
- Driven and committed to success while maintaining integrity
Preferred Qualification & Experience:
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration (marketing) communication or related ficid
A minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ relevant work experience
- Proven experience in adding value to any business endeavour
How To Submit An Application For Executive Assistant (ASCO)
Please send cover letter and application to: email@example.com
Deadline: Applications are being accepted until February 10, 2023 or until the role is filled.
Kindly take note that the expected date is immediately or within 1 month of offer acceptance.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED