The a job vacancy for the position of Analyst, Accounts Payable at Standard Chartered Bank.
Roles and Responsibility
- Upholding the Values of the Group and Company at all times
- Ensuring total customer satisfaction by providing quality service, that is error free, submitted in a timely manner and communicated effectively.
- Contributing to the effectiveness of the team by utilising interpersonal skills to work with members effectively and to communicate across teams in the GFS in order to ensure smooth operations for the centre.
See Also: Job Vacancy At Tree Aid
- Indexing and Processing:
- Index and process all payment requests received from stakeholders. Urgent payments should be prioritized at all times.
- Process daily volumes as assigned within the team.
- Ensure that repairs and rejects are despatched within the assigned time.
- Accuracy level of 99.99% for Pass I errors. Operational losses to be nil.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and complaints to be at the bare minimum level.
- Ensure invoices/documents are thoroughly verified with adequate approvals wherever applicable.
Cross Border Recharges:
- Ensure FX are obtained for the timely processing and settlement of CBRs/FX payments.
- Provide data to countries to assist with month end accounting entries (Payment/ Receipt/ Accruals) and reporting.
- Assist with data for preparation of monthly returns for spoke specific recharges.
- As a first point of contact for inquiries, be able to answer simple questions on payment matters.
- Embed Here for good and Group’s brand and values in country / business unit / team]; Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures; Multiple functions (double hats); [List all responsibilities associated with the role]
- Any other job assigned by Head, Requisition to Pay/GFSW.
Read Also: Panafrican Mining Limited Job Vacancy
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree with an experience in a medium size organisation.
- Understanding of business computing environment
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
Role Specific Technical Competencies
- Technical Competency Name: Proficiency Levels
- Example: Data Science Advanced
- Problem solving Core
- Communication Core
- Analytical Entry
- Interpersonal skills Entry
- Attention to detail Core
- Knowledge of PSGL and general high level of computer literacy Expert
How To Submit An Application For Analyst, Accounts Payable (Standard Chartered Bank)
Deadline: 15th February, 2023
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED