There is a new Employment Opening At World Vision International (WVI). The organization is looking to hire dedicated and service oriented individuals to come join its 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Supervise local artisans to construct aprons, standpipes and permanent hand washing stations and other assigned WASH facilities.
- Assess construction materials to determine its suitability for the work and determine the appropriate mix ratio.
- Facilitate the installation of hand pumps and submersible pumps and its accessories.
- Build capacity of local artisans, area mechanics and pump maintenance volunteers through training and coaching
Check Also: Massive Job Recruitment At ASA Savings and Loans
- Coordinate and provide adequate security during National programmes at the office. Coordinate and screen visitors that enter the office. 10%
- Monitor and supervise Security Guards to provide effective night/day guard services within WV Ghana premises. 10%
- Submit routine and monthly reports to the HEA and Security Manager. 10%
- Ensure safe keeping of all duplicate keys and other classified documents under the Security and ensure the overall safety of the property in the office. 10%
- FHI 360 Job Recruitment For The Youth
- New Job Opening At PalmPay
- Fresh Work Opportunities At Southey
How To Submit An Application For World Vision’s Employment Opening
All interested applicants should click on the links and buttons given above for more information.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED