Here is a Send West Africa Job Opening. The company is hiring a Gender Equity Promotion Field Officer Community Led Monitoring Project. The position holder will be reporting to Project Officer. The contract Term is planned to last for 2 years, with possibility for extension
- Location: Sekondi-Takordi, Western Region
- Associates: Programme, Project, Field, and M&E Officers
See Also: Latest Job Opening At AmaliTech
Objectives Of The Position
To serve as the lead on gender equity issues during the implementation of the Community led Monitoring Project (CLMP) and make sure that women and adolescent girls among the target groups needs and issuess are prioritized , mainstreamed and properly addressed in planning, implementation and monitoring of all planned activities.
Key Functions: Gender Equity Promotional Activities
1. Project Planning, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation
- To serve as the chief advocate for women and adolescent girls needs in all CLM activities
- To ensure that women and adolescent girls’ issues are properly addressed in planning, review meetings, trainings, reporting, policy dialogue and monitoring activities
- Ensure that women and adolescent girls are adequately represented during the 4 phases of the Participatory Monitoring and Evaluation (PM&E)
- To plan and conduct leadership training for women and adolescent girls and their groups
- Monitor and report on women and adolescent girls’ activities
- To be responsible for mobilisation of women and adolescent girls among the target population into strong groups representing their members
- To make sure that women and adolescent girls needs are properly addressed during the implementation of the project
- Make sure that project data collection, management, and reporting are disaggregated by men, women, boys and girls
- To ensure women and adolescent girls among the target population are participating in all CLM activities
Check Also: GBfoods Africa Job Posting
2. Knowledge management
- Work with the communication team to collect and disseminate gender-related success stories and results
- Lead and or support in writing stories and articles on gender equity related issues for publication (website, newsletter, blogs, etc)
- Lead and or assist in the development of concept notes, project documents and policy frameworks and research related to gender.
- Support in project design/developments as they relate to gender equality issues.
Required Skills or Experience:
- Minimum Education: First ‘Degree in Public Health. Social Sciences and Humanities
- Minimum Experience: No less than 3 years’ experience and project experience supporting People Living with HIV and AIDs will be a major consideration
- Gender: SEND is gender equity promotion organisation and so women are encouraged to apply
How To Submit An Application For The Job Opening At Send West Africa
Qualified and interested applicants should submit their Cover letter and CV documents in a single document in PDF only with three (3) professional referees to email@example.com with the subject heading “Field Officer – PLHIV” addressed to the HR/Admin. Manager
e.g. Jones Asmah – Field Officer – PLHIV.
Closing Date: December 21, 2022, 11:59pm GMT.
NB: Given the anticipated volume of submissions, only highly qualified candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED