There are career opening at Cardinal Namdini CN is hiring a Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) Specialist.
Location: Bolgatanga (Mine Site)
To lead in the effective implementation. deployment and maintenance of SAGE HR System and any other HR applications in the company to provide data-integrity in a secured, accurate and timely manner to support decision-making in line with policies and procedures, strategic direction and best practices and legislation
- Provide technical support and solution as the lead HR systems technology specialist to resolve errors and gaps when
required ov users
- Provide technical quidance and direction to staff on the operation and maintenance of SAGE and the applicable human resource information systems.
Work closely and collaborate with other team members to administer and support all HR system technologies and enhancements that improve HR operational efficiencv and effectiveness.
- Assists with prolects such as data and worktow manadement. bertormance and combensation administration. learning
management design and training, and act as a llaison between Human Resources, information lechnology, Benetits, and Payroll to support HR and company projects.
- Provide on-the-job and formal training to human resource data system users using custom software and company applications
- Prepare, maintain and update employee data for the applicable HR information system in place.
- Develop visually appealing infographic dashboards from reports. This includes preparing and maintaining periodic (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual) and adhoc reports/statistics and back-ups to facilitate decision-making.
- Perform any other related duties based on the exigencies of the Company as assigned by the Supervisor.
Required Skills or Experience:
Minimum qualification (s)
- Degree or equivalent in HR, Statistics, Social Sciences or relevant discipline.
- rofessional certicate in Dad Analvucs, or human Resource Management.
- Five (5) years working experience in a similar position in the mining, manufacturing, technology industry or similar
- In-depth experience with HR Information Systems and applications including SAGE, PERSOLSAP or any appropriate system
- General working Knowledge of Human Resources functions and data processing Issues.
- Advanced working Knowledge of Power BI, Microsoft Power Apps and relevant programmes.
- Computer-programming and coding language.
- Ability to design interactive databases and templates and use data tools for analysis.
- Advanced hands-on working knowledge of Excel modelling & visualization.
- Advanced hands-on working Knowledge in data analysis and other database management systems
- Advanced skills in the use of relevant HRIS apps.
- We-develoned presentation skills
- Well-developed communication (oral and written).
- Ability to interact with people of diverse cultures and levels.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Leadership and behavioural attributes
Must be competent in demonstrating the following:
- Team player: Influence, Collaboration.
- Results focused: Action orientation, Quality and cost management.
- Innovation and change: Intellectual curiosity, Change management.
- Inspiration and Leadership: Inspiration and motivation, developing self and others.
- Special conditions or requirements of the Job
- Working environment is multi-cultural and hence sensitivity is required
- valuing aiversity and inclusion oracuces are essential
- Extended working hours and working under extreme weather conditions
- Stringent deadlines
- High volume work
- Routine/non-routine duties
- Medically fit for the position and environment;
Focus of the work at this Level 1:
- Working to standards
- operational execution
Time horizon: 3 months
Career Application Process At Cardinal Namdini
- Include an application/ introductory letter of not more than 1 page, explaining why you believe you are the most suitable for the role you are applying for
- Include your Curriculum Vitae (CV) and limit it to a maximum of 5 pages
- Include copies of relevant academic certificates
- Include copies of relevant professional certifications
- Please put the job title you are applying for as the subject heading in the e-mail
- Applications, together with a detailed CV and the relevant proof of qualifications, should be addressed to: HR Manager, Cardinal Namdini Mining Limited, No.4 Luanda close, East Legon, Accra, Ghana: GA-377-0113
- Please send all the relevant documents/applications electronically by attachment (preferably in PDF or MS Word) to the e-mail address below: firstname.lastname@example.org
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED