IOM Ghana is looking for interns. This is a three-month internship with likely extension. Successful candidates are expected to start work as soon as possible.
- Work with the CVAC Team dealing with operational activities and procedures for answering general queries and booking appointments at the call center.
- Support with operational aspects of the CVAC in conjunction with the Sub-regional Coordinator and under the supervision of the CVAC Team Leader.
- Support with the preparation of situational and statistical CVAC reports on activities as assigned;
- Undertake other tasks as may be assigned.
Required Education and Experience:
- University degree in Business Administration, Political or Social Sciences, International Relations.
- Experience in migrant-related programmes or visa related services;
- Experience in customer service;
- Experience in administrative issues
- For this position, fluency in English is required (oral and written).
- It is desirable to have a working knowledge of another official UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian and Spanish) is an advantage.
Eligibility and Selection:
In general, the Internship Programme aims at attracting talented students and graduates who:
- have a specific interest in, or whose studies have covered, areas relevant to IOM programmes and activities.
- are holding a scholarship for internship placements in international organizations and/or for whom internship is required to complete their studies; or
- are sponsored by governmental/non-governmental institutions and/or academia to work in specific areas relevant to both IOM and the sponsor.
- are either students approaching the end of their studies and preparing a thesis, or recently graduated, who have less than two years of relevant working experience.
- are between 20 and 36 years of age.
Another Recommendation: Taiwan International 2024 Paid Internship Program
How To Become Interns At IOM Ghana
Closing Date: 6th February, 2024
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED