Olam Ghana is advertising a new career opportunity. The company is seeking to employ a Process Improvement Engineer Manager.
- Identifying and troubleshooting chronic and sporadic losses and collaborate to drive them to zero using SPC, Six Sigma and Lean principles
- Identify, evaluate, and develop detailed proposals for breakthrough new food processing technologies and Initiate new ideas and lead the design of manufacturing processes
- Supports in implementation of MES systems, process improvement projects, NPD, capacity expansion and debottlenecking projects.
- Run the operational excellence implementation projects, set priorities and standard for continuous improvement
- Facilitate training sessions and provide coaching support to staff & factory teams on Metrics
- Prepare and drive improvement plan across all sites of PFB
- Provide progress report and advise the Project Champions and Plant Heads
- Facilitate the implementation of the Operational Master Plan amongst the Line Managers on site
- Facilitate visual communication within the factory, promote Olam 2.OX across all sites of PFB.
Education and/or Experience:
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Engineering Degree with specialization in Chemical, Food, Mechanical or Food Science and Technology
- Minimum of 4-6 years’ experience in Process Engineering, Projects, Plant Maintenance and Operational Excellence (e.g., WCM, TPM).
- Relevant Business management and project management experience.
- Strong Communication and training skills
Recommended: Fresh Career Opportunity At Enterprise Life
How To Send Your Career Request To Olam Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED