There is a work possibility at World Vision International (WVI). WVI has a vacancy for the role of Snr. Programme Effectiveness Manager.
The role is a key player in the development of WV Ghana’s strategy and capacity to focus strategically on initiatives which generate higher quality programming management leading to measurable and sustainable development.
Minimum education, training and experience requirements:
- The position holder should have a Master’s degree in any of the fields of Social Sciences Business Administration—Program Management/Strategic Management,
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience with a thorough understanding of all areas of Strategic Management -project management cycles in a complex, international development organization especially in designing, planning, implementing, supervising and reporting on integrated development, relief and/or advocacy projects
- Demonstrated track record in proposal development, funding acquisitions and grant management for major government donors preferred.
- The position holder must be results oriented and team a player.
- Knowledge of WVI working systems, policies and standards will be an advantage.
- They must have a good understanding of management, business processes and standards
- They must have conceptual understanding and demonstrated practical command for project life cycle management and evaluation principles:
- The holder of this position must be a results orientated leader who can manage and satisfy multiple and at times conflicting organizational, donor and other stakeholder demands.
- He /she must also have solid public relations skills and be a strong team player.
How To Apply World Vision International’s Work Possibility
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED