Yara Ghana is announcing that there are two job slots. Please keep reading to see if you qualify.
Yara Ghana’s Job Vacancies:
1. Electrical & Maintenance Technician
The position will be based at our Tema Terminal and will report to the Maintenance Manager.
- Supervise and coach others to ensure efficiency in all Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) duties (Procedures and standards).
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations of all Electrical & Instrumentation activities.
- Compliance with all Yara safety regulations regarding electricity
- Ensure E&I equipment are installed and operated per manufacturer recommendations or recommendations by Yara Technical head.
- Conduct instrumentation evaluation and troubleshooting for electrical, pneumatic, electronic as well as programmable logic control (PLC) systems.
- Reading and interpreting electrical and electronic circuit blueprints, diagrams, and schematics.
- An HND, BTECH, Bachelor’s degree in instrumentation or electrical engineering or equivalent with 3 years’ experience
- Experiences with CMMS
- Knowledge and application of LEAN methodologies (5S, SMED, A3 PROBLEM SOLVING)
- Knowledge on PLC Programming (FANUC is an added advantage
- Automation Programming/ SCADA modification
- Knowledge on AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of electrical diagrams
2. Mechanical & Maintenance Technician
The job will be located at our Tema Terminal and you are to report to the Maintenance Manager.
- Responsible for management of spare parts and other consumables for maintenance work.
- Supervise the work of third -party maintenance companies to ensure compliance with Yara safety and quality standards.
- Lead a team to conduct root cause problem solving on stoppages and implement actions to reduce avoidable downtime of equipment.
- Keep accurate and reliable records of maintenance activities- schedules, procedures, work orders and spare part inventory.
- An HND, BTECH, Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or equivalent with 3 years experience
- Knowledge and application of LEAN methodologies (5S, SMED, A3 PROBLEM SOLVING )
- Experience with handling of both rotary and static equipment
- Knowledge on AUTOCAD modification and Interpretation of Mechanical diagrams
Closing Date: 12 February, 2024
Check This: New Work Opportunities At Vodafone
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED