If Psychology is something that interests you then, this might just be your opportunity to delve more into it.
Wesleyan University brings to us a free online course for Social Psychology on Coursera. This online course is designed to cater to individuals who are interested in gaining a deeper understanding of various aspects of the human mind, behavior, interpersonal relations, health, and well-being.
- It is open to everyone across the globe to apply
- Those with keen interest in Psychology are encouraged to apply
- No prior experience or knowledge in the above named field is required to take this course
- Everyone required a fast internet connection and good devices
- You must be willing to dedicate 12 hours per week
- This is an English taught beginner level course
- You get to take the course at your own pace
- You have access to 5 assessment quizzes
- You will be given a sharable certificate that you can add to your LinkedIn profile
- There are over 20 languages available to choose from. Therefore, after enrolling, you’ll be able to easily switch between translations using the language menu.
There are seven (7) modules for this program:
- Module 1: Social Perceptions and Misperceptions
- Module 2: The Psychology of Self-Presentation and Persuasion
- Module 3: Obedience, Conformity, and Deindividuation
- Module 4: Group Behavior: The Good, Bad, and Ugly
- Module 5: Mid-Course Break
- Module 6: Helping, Hurting, and Peacemaking
- Module 7: A Happy End to the Course
Similar Opportunity: Open University Free Online Courses With Certificates
Application Procedure For The Wesleyan University Online Course
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED