Once again Enterprise Life is here with an exciting career possibility. This is a full-time on-site role for a Life Planner at the company’s office located in Kumasi.
The Life Planner will be responsible for providing insurance and financial planning solutions to clients, conducting sales and marketing activities, and maintaining relationships with clients and prospective clients.
To qualify for this role, you must possess the following skills and qualities:
- Insurance knowledge and skills
- Enterpreneur mindset
- Sales and Marketing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Tertiary certificate in a relevant field
- Experience in a similar role is a plus
- At least 25 years
Workplace: Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana
Similar Job: New Career Opening At First National Bank (FNB)
Career Application Process At Enterprise Life
Interested candidates are to Forward Their Candidacies Here
Enterprise Life is a specialist life insurance company that provides affordable and innovative life assurance solutions designed to meet the needs of policyholders and the general public.
The company’s history traces back to 1924, when it began its operations in Ghana. With a wealth of experience spanning over two decades in the life insurance industry, Enterprise Life is well-positioned to establish life insurance as the preferred solution for managing risk and saving in all the countries it operates in.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED