AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Community Trust Fund has posted a new job update. They are recruiting Finance Officer.
AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Community Trust Fund was established in 2012 and has been supporting development initiatives of communities within AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Mine catchment area in Tarkwa Nsuaem and Prestea Huni-Valley Municipalities. The Trust Fund is inviting applications for the role of Finance Officer to augment its current secretariat staff strength. The successful candidate will report directly to the Programme Manager.
The Finance Officer will support in establishing and maintaining financial and management procedures to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements and to ensure the ettective management o contracts established to deliver outcomes that meet the strategic objectives of the Trust Fund.
- Ensure that the day-to-day accounting and projects contract duties of the fund are effectively executed.
- Prepare and record timely and accurate accounting transactions for the fund.
- Record accurately and in accordance with funds policies and procedures all accounting entries and corporate actions and journal entries.
- Undertake all payroll and employee accounting financial transactions.
- Reconcile and review all fund transactions, prepare audit schedules, compliance and tax reports and financial statements.
- Participate in negotiation of contract terms on a range of central contracts and to monitor performance against these contracts
Career Suggestions: Job Recruitment At ITA Airways
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, and related discipline.
- Full or part Professional Qualification with ICAG, CIMA-UK or ACCA will be an added advantages.
- A minimum of five (5) years working experience in a similar role preferably in a CSO/NGO or mining environment.
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- High level project management skills.
- Ability to work closely with a small team and people of diverse backgrounds.
- A valid Ghanaian driver’s license and proficiency in driving light vehicles.
Guide To Apply To AngloGold Ashanti Iduapriem Trust Fund For A Job
Submit your application via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The rst Fund Secretariat
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited
P. O. Box TK283
Apply before: 31st January, 2024
Applicants who are not contacted within 21 days of applying, should consider their application unsuccessful.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED