The company, FHI 360, has put out a new Job Advertisement for interested persons to apply, They are looking to hire a Senior Professional Development Advisor.
- Lead in the design and manage MOE and GES staff needs assessments (key staff will be targeted for support at local, sub-national and national levels)
- Support design and implementation of professional development activities including coaching/mentoring programs, experiential and on-the-job training, peer-learning opportunities, and curation of online resources for professional development
See Also: New Job Notice At Moove
- Write or adapt orientation and training modules for education management and supervision, tailored to needs of audience
- Provide support to MOE and GES to develop systems for professional development, including descriptions of staff competency requirements at different levels of the system and detailing associated training needs
- Assure professional development programming includes high quality opportunities to develop knowledge and skills in relevant cross-cutting areas such as safeguarding, inclusion of children with disabilities, gender, safe schools, social-emotional learning, etc.
- Work with the Education Capacity Development Expert and Education Systems Strengthening Expert to ensure PD efforts of local and national institutions are coordinated, especially in relation to standards for quality and sustainability of professional development efforts
- Advise on design and content, and contribute to a set of tools and resources to support the training and supervision of school staff (head teachers, teachers, and others)
- Contribute to the budget, staff supervision, program implementation, and provide additional technical assistance as required
- Provide leadership, capacity building and support to collaborating government partners and program staff
- Contribute to defining program’s strategic direction, including evaluating and improving the effectiveness of programs
- Develop and contribute to technical reports
- Ensure compliance with USAID regulations.
Check Also: New Job Update At DKT International
- A minimum of a Master’s degree in one of the following or related fields required: education, education planning, education policy, elementary education, education management instructional systems design or other relevant field
- Experience and expertise with professional development program design and implementation, capacity building of managerial, supervisory and teaching staff; active learning methods
- Experience with instructional techniques at the primary grade level, either as a teacher or closely related primary grade program implementation experience
- Experience liaising with MOE and GES leadership and technical staff to ensure that project activities are aligned with MOE priorities, and that the MOE/GES has technical and process support in their leadership of activities,
- Experience providing technical assistance to support institutional and individual capacity development at national and sub-national levels preferred
- 12 years of relevant experience required, five of which must be in development programs
- Understanding of accountability within the education system, especially in relation to education staff roles, responsibilities and relationships
- Experience with or interest in behavior change initiatives to support program implementation
- Ability to manage staff and collaborate effectively with partners
- Knowledge of international best practices in professional development preferred
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills working on large and complex donor-funded programs, preferably with USAID
- Experience reporting on large donor-funded programs, preferably with USAID contracts
- Demonstrated ability to work with and gain the respect and confidence of counterparts, staff, and clients
- Ability to mentor, motivate and empower the performance of team members and counterparts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Proficiency in oral and written communication in English required.
- JHS Job vacancy at Golden Star
- JSI Research & Training Institute Job
- Career Opportunity At Buwelo Ghana
How To Submit Your Applications For The Job Advertisement At FHI 360
Click the link Here to apply
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED