There is a job vacancy for Officer (Community Liaison) At KPMG. The Community Relations Officer will operate within in the Stakeholder Affairs and Partnerships Unit to identify, cultivate and grow relationships with key partners and stakeholders of the organisation.
See Also: Call For Job Applications At IPMC Ghana
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Knowledge of communities around the organisation
- Ability to speak Nzema and English
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Experience in risks associated with corporate social responsibility, sustainability and the environment
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in communication, Education, or Public Relations
- Promote the organisation to the Chiefs and people of the organisation’s catchment area
- Support the development of relationships between the organisation and the Community
- Educate the Community on the benefits of the organisation
- Facilitate the Directorate’s outreach programme to the communities
- Support the conduct of needs assessment surveys and community perception surveys
- Perform other functions that will be assigned by the CEO, the Director of Sustainability or the Manager of Stakeholder and Partnerships
You Might Also Like:
How To Submit An Application For Officer (Community Liaison) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED