There is a job vacancy for Manager (Community Liaison) At KPMG. The Community Relations Manager will operate within in the Sustainability Directorate to identify, cultivate manage and grow relationships with key partners and stakeholders of the organisation.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Knowledge of communities around the organisation
- Ability to speak Nzema and English
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Experience in risks associated with corporate social responsibility, sustainability and the environment
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- A postgraduate Degree in International Affairs, Community Management or Communication
- A certificate in Project Management will be an added advantage
- Facilitate the establishment of stakeholder relationships and engagements.
- Manage the annual community perception surveys and needs assessments to inform the organisation’s community outreach programmes
- Coordinate the organisation’s community investment programmes
- Prepare and present annual plans and performance reports of the Unit
- Initiate strategies that can help build and strengthen partnerships
- Facilitate periodic community and stakeholder engagements
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by the Chief Executive or the Director of Sustainability.
How To Submit An Application For Manager, Community Liaison At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org (email@example.com) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED