There is a job vacancy for Manager (Local Content) At KPMG. The role holder will provide leadership in the Local Enterprises Development Unit and will promote the recruitment and retention of Ghanaians in the organisation and initiate strategies that will empower indigenous enterprises to take advantage of the opportunities in the organisation.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Thorough and current knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations
- Results-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to synthesize an issue and make sound commercial judgment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minimum of 9 years relevant experience,, with at least 3 at a managerial level
- A postgraduate Degree in Law, Regulatory Economics or Energy Economics with a Local Content Management experience
- Coordinate strategies that will ensure the availability of an industry-ready workforce to drive the growth of the Petroleum and Petrochemicals Hub
- Monitor to ensure value retention for the country through the acquisition of indigenous produced goods and locally provided services
- Facilitate the participation of Ghanaians in technical and managerial functions of the companies operating within the Petroleum and Petrochemicals Hub
- Partner training institutions to develop skills required for the organisation
- Facilitate capacity development of local enterprises
- Coordinate the development of the universal qualification system
- Prepare and present annual plans and performance reports of the Unit
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the Chief Executive or the Director of Sustainability
How To Submit An Application For (Manager, Local Content) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED