There is a job vacancy for Manager (Environment) At KPMG. As Manager of Environmental and Social Unit the role holder will oversee the organisation’s green initiatives, environmental management and gender integration.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Thorough and current knowledge of sustainability practices, and applicable laws and regulations
- Results-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to synthesize an issue and make sound commercial judgment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Master’s degree in Environmental Science, Environmental, Management with relevant experience and qualification in social sciences, including gender
- Coordinate the environmental initiatives and programmes of the organisation
- Prepare annual environmental plans and performance report of the organisation
- Ensure gender mainstreaming in the organisation
- Monitor and assess environmental performance of entities in the organisation
- Coordinate energy efficiency initiatives and practices within the organisation
- Coordinate periodic studies to assess the impact of the organisation’s activities on the environment and communities
- Lead research to identify environmental and social concerns, interests, and endangered species protection.
- Develop and oversee implementation of strategies to address various environmental concerns including energy use, conservation, reduction of pollution, recycling, building and facility design, and general education on environmental and social issues
- Establish innovative ways in which the organisation can balance business obligations with the goal of respecting, supporting, and improving the local and global environment
- Prepare and deliver presentations to communicate economic and environmental study results, to present policy recommendations, or to raise awareness of environmental consequences.
- Perform other functions that may be assigned by the Chief Executive or the Director of Sustainability
How To Submit An Application For Manager (Environment) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED