There is a job vacancy for Director (Sustainability) At KPMG. The Sustainability Directorate will support the organisation to balance economic, social and environmental considerations in the process of achieving its vision.
Skills & Competency Requirements
- Knowledge of applicable legal and regulatory provisions and sustainability practices process
- Results-oriented with strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Strong commercial acumen with an ability to synthesize an issue and make sound commercial judgment
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with an ability to network and interact at all levels
See Also: 2023 Visa Sponsorship Jobs In Japan
- Advanced computer literacy skills – MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Postgraduate degree in Energy Economics, Environmental Management, Energy Policy , Sustainability or related field
- Facilitate the availability of an industry-ready workforce to drive the growth of the Petroleum and Petrochemicals Hub
- Monitor and evaluate the development of the Petroleum and Petrochemicals Hub to ensure value retention for the country through the acquisition of indigenous produced goods and locally provided services
- Ensure the participation of Ghanaians in technical and managerial functions of the companies operating within the Petroleum and Petrochemicals Hub
- Ensure sustainable environmental practices within the organisation
- Facilitate the establishment of stakeholder relationships and engagements
- Conduct annual community perception surveys and needs assessments to inform the organisation’s community outreach programmes
- Coordinate the organisation’s social and environmental investment programmes
- Promote gender integration within the organisation
- Review environmental plans submitted by companies
- Promote energy efficiency practices in the organisation
- Monitor and report on the impact of activities of the organisation on the environment
- Performs other functions that may be assigned by the Chief Executive.
READ ON: High-Tech Driving Academy seeks goal-oriented persons for appointment
How To Submit An Application for Director (Sustainability) At KPMG
Kindly send your CV with the “Job Title” you are interested in as the subject line to email@example.com (firstname.lastname@example.org) by 18 November 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED