Here is the Project HOPE Employment Opportunity. The company is looking for a dedicated and efficient Country Representative/Program Manager to carry out duties in Accra, Ghana.
Program Implementation (50% LOE)
As program management lead on the Mental Health and Resiliency Training and PMTCT project, the CR/PM will:
- Provide technical assistance and oversight for implementation of MHR activities in Chad, Cameroon, Mali, and Nigeria, and PMTCT activities in Northern Ghana.
- Coordinate with partners, government agencies, international and local NGOs, and community-based organizations on project activities as needed.
- Lead the development of project work plans and budgets ensuring that targets are met, and project outcomes are achieved
- Ensure project M&E and financial monitoring requirements are met.
- Liaise with the donor and government officials at National and State levels as required
See Also: Happy Milk Ghana Job Opening
- MHR Training:
- Participate in planning meetings with program manager, administrators, and partners for the mental health project.
- Provide support and communicate regularly with program manager to provide updates on training progress and challenges.
- Provide information and resources on psychological concepts, assessment tools, and training models.
- Support and monitor the engagement of local health stakeholders to advocate for the mental health program and to ensure sustainability plans are in place
- Conduct initial partner assessments to better understand what needs and restrictions there may be in settings for the mental health project components.
- Participate in the initial training of trainers to build the capacity of master trainers.
- Provide on-going revisions of the curriculum and TOT implementation when necessary.
- Assist with management of all materials and evaluation training-related data on pre/post tests and participant’s feedback.
- Collaborate with partners’ trainers to plan cascade sessions and reach out to healthcare workers.
- Ensure all activities and targets are reached by partners.
- Occasional travel to worksite locations.
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in health or relevant social sciences and Master’s degree in Public Health
- 8-10 years field-based experience including managing large and complex multi-partner development programs and donor-funded projects at a senior level with at least 5 years in a senior management position
- Experience in implementation of PEPFAR and other donor-funded programs is preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement strategies that employ evidence-based approaches to meet project targets, especially under rigorous timelines.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse sets of stakeholders, including local partners, government officials, donor representatives, and communities
- Demonstrated experience in leading strategic and operational planning
- Extensive conceptual skills including strategic analysis
- Demonstrated leadership and management skills
- Have high levels of personal integrity.
- Demonstrated self-awareness, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong human resource management skills including capacity building, coaching and conflict management.
- Experience supervising and developing a multi-disciplinary team in a cross-cultural setting.
- Demonstrated interest and ability to give feedback, develop, motivate, and lead a diverse team to achieve results.
- Demonstrated use of positive coping strategies in stressful environments
- Knowledge and experience with financial management as demonstrated by ability to manage a complex budget, effectively follow-up on internal and external audit recommendations, ensure donor compliance and reporting
- Ability to establish a learning culture within the country office and to facilitate knowledge sharing across Project HOPE
- English language proficiency, French highly desirable
- Strong writing and presentation skills
- Proven capabilities in leadership
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal and organization skills
- Massive: Over 300 Job Vacancies At Melcom
- ConsenSys Calls For Job Applications
- Qatar Airways FIFA World Cup Jobs 2022
- SHS/Degree Job Vacancies At Sarpsolutions Limited
How To Apply For The Project HOPE Employment Opportunity
WhatsApp Job & Scholarship Alert
- To get daily Job and Scholarship Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED